Arrival at Port Blair in the morning and transfer to respective hotel and , start off for a full-day "City Tour" of Port Blair - covering Cellular Jail, Chatham Saw Mill (one of the oldest & largest in Asia- Now closed), Forest Museum, Mini Zoo, Fisheries (Marine) Museum & Water Sports Complex. Late evening witness the enthralling Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail - where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive. Overnight stay at respective Hotel / Resort at Port Blair
After breakfast, start off for a full- day excursion to Coral Island (North Bay) to see coral reefs, exotic varieties of beautiful ornamental fish and other marine life. This is an ideal place for snorkeling as this sandy beach coupled with clear water creates a breathtaking spectacle. Please carry your lunch pack, drinking water & changing dress. After North Bay, Visit Ross Island, the former residential and administrative island of the British during their rule of South East Asia, was nick named the Paris of the East. This island was completely destroyed in an earthquake, now in ruins. In the afternoon proceed for Harbour Cruise (Viper Island), covering seven ports by boats, and u can see one of the big floating dry dock, the island naval harbour and mainland going vessel harbour.
Evening, visit the Corbyn’s Cove Beach - 7 kms from Port Blair - a coconut palm fringed beach, ideal for swimming, sun-basking & bathing. Overnight stay at respective Hotel / Resort at Port Blair.
Return home with memories of the ultimate holidays.
Extra Bed - Child(02-05yrs) - 10%, Child (05-12yrs) - 25%, (12yrs & above) - 35% respectively of the per couple rate.
GST Extra by 1.24%
BOOKINGS & CANCELLATIONS
1. All bookings must be made well in advance so that all arrangements like, Hotel, Transport etc. can be made. Once you finalise a package and book with us through E-MAIL, and after making a provisional booking of Hotel rooms we will send you a confirmation along with an invoice.
2. We usually ask for 100 % Deposit, which has to be paid along within 3 to 5 working days.
3. All payments are to be made directly to our Bank account by Bank transfer-NEFT, RTGS. Bank service charges are not included in any of our quote.
4. As soon as the payments are received by us a receipt will be send to you. Once all services are confirmed a Client Services Confirmation voucher will be mailed to you.
5. CANCELLATIONSmust be made in writing and will be effective on the date of receipt in our offices. The following cancellation charges will apply: (shown as % age of total package price) Minimum Cancellation Charges Rs 2,000 per person.
More than 6 weeks before arrival - 25%
Between 41– 20 days before departure - 50%
19 days or less before arrival - 100%
(All re-payments for cancellations will be made within 4 weeks from the effective date)
Tour once commenced will strictly go as per the itinerary finalized. In case of events and circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to change all or parts of the contents of the itinerary for safety and well being of our esteemed guests.
Please note that No rooms have been blocked and the same would be done on your confirmation, subject to room availability.